Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My first blog post

My name is Damaris ,but u can call me dama .I am from Ecuador  .I am 11 years old , my birthday is in june  .I want to be a commercial engineer  i also want to be a lawyer.I have a little sister called Belen .My favourite singer is Katy Perry ,my  favourite artist is victoria justice i really like her songs and her TV show Victorious .My favorite subject is art because i really like our teacher and because i like to draw and p.e [physical education ] because i really like sports and because i practice football and i am good at it.I think ICT is fun but it is difficult to me because i don `t have much experience .

My targets are learn mandarin like my third language and i also want to adapt to secondary .This is my first year in secondary and i am finding it really fun because we have new subjects and we have our on lockers but also really difficult because we need to carry our bags to every class and i sometimes get lost. I am really interest in mandarin because i am really looking forward to go to China. BYE !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment